Thursday, April 21, 2011

Post 27: I Luff YouTube.

So I went to the very popular website, YouTube.com and did my usual thing, watch videos. I like YouTube because it gives me something to watch when there's nothing on television, something to listen to when I'm bored with my CDs and there's nothing of interest on the radio, and something to laugh at when I'm feeling down. I prefer to listen to music (not the music videos), and parodies of things, comically titled YouTube Poops. Random videos of anything is also pretty cool, but it's lame when people sneak in rick rolls and screamers. But usually it's pretty obvious to tell which are real videos and which are fake. YouTube is part of my identity because it fills the bottomless pit of boredom I sometimes fall into. But, even after countless hours of enjoyable videos of stupid people, funny parodies and music, I still end up falling through a crack and continue fall into the blandly colored pit of Boredom. I still love YouTube for all the great videos it has brought me over the last 4 years! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment